Get started now!
StartOpening Letter - Read me First!
StartQuick Start Guide - Schools
StartQuick Start Guide - Churches
StartGoogle Drive Versions of Everything if Preferred
StartMP4 Versions of Videos if Preferred
StartNewsletter Snippets (Bilingual)
StartLetter to Parents BEFORE Teaching Lessons
StartLetter to Parents AFTER Teaching Lessons
StartSchool and Church Policy Examples
Description: Six bite-sized lessons that can fit into the normal rhythms of your class or small group. Lesson titles are:
- Technology is a Blast (Even good things require us to be careful!)
- Screens Mess with Your Mind (Watch out for screen time)
- Scary, Uncomfortable Pictures (And what to do when we see them!)
- Tricky People (And what to do if we meet one online!)
- My Words Matter BIG TIME! (Bullies and taming the tongue)
- Make Virtuous Choices (A final call-to-action)
Each Lesson is comprised of a teaching plan, video, and handout (if applicable).
Pricing: two levels depending on the size of your school or congregation.
FREE - interested in viewing sample lessons? You can do that here.
Format: either used directly in the e-learning platform or alternatively, there is a Google Drive version of all content if this is preferred.
I love helping parents, teachers, and kids learn how to use technology well! After a successful business consulting career with Ernst & Young, and a 6-year stint in full-time youth ministry, I now lead a team of dedicated presenters and researchers. Since 2015, we've performed over 500 presentations at schools, churches, and organizations around the US and Canada. Read more about us here.